Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sharing the Toilet / Bathroom! How to Share!

No one likes having to share a bathroom, especially between siblings when you are young. But unless your parents can afford a house where you each get your own bathroom, sharing is inevitable. But as the years go by, you will find an attitude in sharing your own bathroom with someone else. Or an enjoyable dip or jacuzzi with somebody you loved......Time has a strange way of moulding you sometimes, into somebody renowned.

When we get older it is easier to share, as wisdom has its way of reassuring us. Even bathroom topics has become easier and seldom do we fight. In retrospect, each of us has to have a certain respect. A respect for our own bodies, a respect for the opposite sex, which most of us has been taught to in school. Suddenly I saw the whole picture, and able to relate to the circumstances. That's how growing up means to all of us, the ability to understand things.

I like sharing things now. I share almost everything with my Mom, and my kids if there are anythings that boys can use or would do, I can almost share with them. Toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner ,shower gel or shower foam, body shampoo, hand wash, towels maybe reusable after washing ( laundry is done everyday ), but I don't share my toothbrush unless it's somebody that I loved.....for example my baby whom I adored. But now that he's grownup, he uses his very own toothbrush and toothpaste.And I don't share my towels, please.

Facial toiletries are most likely not to be shared among teenagers but since I grow up with having two sons, they don't use any of my makeup other than talcum powder (talc) or a hair brush (comb). I use a facial cleanser, a toner, a moisturizer and a pimple gel (acne). I don't put on make-up nowadays so the cleaning process is not very tough.  I also take supplements to boost up my body immune system and health in order to work well. I also care for my skin.

I think I should have enough. I don't ask for more. If I need anything, I will buy from the drugstore. I buy Dettol Family Shower Hygenic Foam for my two active growing boys for their daily bathing and washing. Cleaning has never been so much fun if the shower gel or creme is "perfumed". The aroma is therapeutic. It works for busy housewives...

No comments:

Post a Comment