Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jennifer Aniston, my favourite TV actress, and my favourite movie Star.


Jennifer Joanna Aniston ( born February 11, 1969 ) is an American actress, film director, and producer. She gained worldwide recognition in the 1990s for portraying Rachel Green in the television sitcom "FRIENDS", a role which earned her an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.

She is not pregnant and she is also single at 40. She has since recently split with John Mayer. Jennifer is from Sherman Oaks, California. She married Brad Pitt in 2000 - 2005 and was divorced from him.

My favourite actress is Jennifer Aniston and we're both of the same age. I like to watch her in Friends , a sitcom which I used to watch over the TV during my childhood days. I still like to watch it though. I also like to watch movies which starred Jennifer Aniston, for she acts very well. I like to see her in comedies because she makes people laugh easily when acting roles in comedies. I also like her hairstyle and she look very sexy and beautiful as well as gorgeous when she dresses up for the Ball / Red Carpet.

If there is one lady who inspires me and who acts well and is an actress, she is Jennifer Aniston and I love her. She is an inspiring actress, film director as well as producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment