Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Good Sense Of Humour.

Smiling can imply a sense of humour and a state of amusement. Humor is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provide laughter and provide amusement. The term derives from the humorol medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humours ( Latin : humor, "body fluid" ), control human health and emotion. People of all ages and cultures respond to humour. The majority of people are able to experience humour in example to be amused, to laugh or smile at something funny, and thus they are considered to have a sense of humour.

My husband (ex) is a hypothetical person, lacking a sense of humour and he finds the behaviour induced by humour to be inexplicable, strange or even irrational. I personally like a great sense of humour. I like Robin Williams, or any other comedians of the century. ( Russel Brand is a comedian ).

Alastair Clarke explains : The theory is an evolutionary and cognitive explanation of how and why any individual finds anything funny. Effectively, it explains that humour occurs when the brain recognises a pattern that surprises it, and that recognition of this sort is rewarded with the experience of the humorous response, an element of which is broadcast as laughter.

Humour can be verbal, visual or physical. Nonverbal forms of communication for example, music or art - can also be humorous. The reward is great. To be able to laugh lifts up my spirit. Liven up my attitude in life. I am able to relate better. I can get hold of myself. I can be aspire to continue and persist, only with laughter as an inspiration and not as an insult. I truly believe that in tears, laughter can be the best medicine. Try laughing, in a little while, the sun will be able to shine all over again. Inevitable but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment