Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Red Fm's 20K Facebook Frenzy and a chance to catch Taylor Swift "LIVE" in UK has SNOWBALLED to RM$3,000.00!

I still don't think that tomorrow morning at 8:30am, I'm gonna hear my name being called out, the odds are, I just will have to sit and listen to know the result so that my ease of mind is established. I still know that if I am hooked, people would want me to play and sit LONGER and use my phone more, and that's not gonna get me the few thousands I have been hoping for recently. So be it, just go with the flow! And the flow is beckoning me to proceed!

Three times nobody called back, so the money's been snowballed to 3 times the actual amount! I am happy like Terry, because he doesn't have anything to do with it, while I am sitting here waiting and waiting like a nerd, knowing nothing and nothing ever happens around here, at least with my chinese name not being called out. I think the word 'chosen' (various person's been chosed by a panel of judges) has something to do with it, and being not picked, makes me unhappy, and I always brush it out of my mind with a jolly good walk out to buy some supper and dinner!

Tomorrow, another day, another waiting period, endless and endlessly waiting for just three more days to end this torment of suspense on who's the ultimate warrior like the last One!The Winner! is never important, what is important is that I took part and I gain a whole lot of knowledge and experience dealing with computers! Whooaa laaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment