Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nanny Mcphee and me Katherine Mcphee - Terrified!

My two boys are very independant pupils now. They know how to clean themselves carefully, take their meals on time and play together as well as studied and help each other as brothers to brothers. I have never seen them fight so much nowadays as school put them mostly together in the same session. The elder one will keep an eye on the younger one during recess time and eating has never been so much fun!

My elder son is a top student in his school and is in the first class. He aspires to excel and further his studies. The younger one reminds me of a good Samaritan now so lacking these days because like me, he has a beautiful heart of Gold...... I love him very much because you seldom find a good man with a tremendous dose of kindness these days.....Maybe oneday when he grows up, he will find a woman of his dreams....like his mother he so much adores. I shower him with a lot of kisses everyday and he behaves like he was a baby when we were together.

I kind of think my eldest son represents his father a lot. At least it seems a lot of his thinking are so much alike his father who taught him to be stern and strict even to his brother. So times , a boy likes to have fun, just like I,as a woman and a mother, would like to have some fun too. All work and no Play makes Jack a Dull boy. And I would never want to be dull.

I am a jovial, slightly playful type and likes to have some fun. But to a certain limit. I teach my boys always to take a break and relaxe as their school books are piling so high up and the subjects are getting stricter. Studying has been less fun since my school days came to an end. My boys study like mad and the subjects are getting more and more harder to follow. As if nowadays, we are all raising Geniuses....

To some extent, I leave my boys alone, because I want to give them space to grow.....Growing Pains.....Boys will be boys...... I love them all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment