Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Freedom to my two sons.

Journal Entry.

I gave my two sons the key to freedom. One huge key to the 12 year old and another key to the nine year old. My eldest son has an identification card this year of the Rabbit 2011 and both my sons hold passbooks to bank accounts. Their father took to it that they save up their angpow money every treasure year comes Chinese New Year's Eve. I am not working at the moment so this year 2011, I have no angpow for my two boys. But their father gave them a huge sum and so did my in-laws.

My younger boy is very naughty and is in the process of growing up and undergoing growing pains. My eldest one is okay. In my heart, they shall always be my two boys but they are both going to teen age life. Their eyes are open wide and they are very talkative and active and energetic because they get enough good sleep. As for their school work, their father and his sister takes care of it as they know the language Chinese fluently and their father sign their report cards. So far so good.

I wish them both, GOOD LUCK and Momma loves both of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment